1. Guarantee the lowest price
2. Design the customized tour for you with multiple choices
3. Exclusive 3 special 1-day tours (Kennedy Space Center/Gulf of Mexico Beach/St. Augustine)
4. Exclusive – Disney Optional Night tour,
5. Exclusive- Blue Man Group Orlando
6. Exclusively visit Orlando Eye/ Sea Life Aquarium/ Madame Tussauds/ Gatorland/ Helicopter Tour
7. Exclusive theme park options: LEGOLAND Theme Park & Volcano Bay Water Park
8. Boutique group, no more than 14 groupmates each group (excluding peak season 12/15 – 1/3).
1. Complementary airport pickup is available，Guests may need to wait for others.
• Orlando Airport (MCO) 8:30AM–11:00PM
• Orlando Greyhound Station 8:30AM–11:00PM
• Port Canaveral 12:00PM
2. 24-hour charged pick-up service is available ：
A. Morning 7:30–8:30，Night 23:01–24:00， first four persons at $40 with $10 for each additional person.
B. Mid-night 0:01–7:29，the first four persons at $80 with $10 for each additional person.
When you arrive at the MCO airport, our tour guide will meet with you at the Baggage Claim on the 2nd floor. Then he/she is going to introduce you the 13 Theme Parks and the schedule of visiting. You could buy the tickets of 13 Theme Parks and 3 Special 1–Day tours, and also tickets for Blue Man Group Orlando and Cirque du Soleil Orlando from our tour guide.
For the guests arriving before 1:00PM, you have the choice to shop at the biggest Outlets in Florida ($5/person for transportation),
For the guests arriving before 5:00PM you could join the Orlando Night Tour（Adult: $25/person; Children: $15/person）.
(Complimentary Airport Pick-up service excludes service fee $5/per person)
Orlando Night Tour
The Orlando Night Tour will take you to the most bustling and crowds place of Orlando, Disney Spring. Disney Spring is a carnival-style outdoor complex contain shopping, dining, and entertainment. Featuring with Spanish Revival architecture all over the complex, and Florida-specific “springs” surrounds the town. Here will be a wonderful starting night for your whole trip to Orlando. You can find any variety of exquisite and delicious theme restaurants, such as T-Rex dinosaur-themed Cafe，Rainforest Cafe, to satisfy and tantalize your taste buds. Once you finish your dining, you can also enjoy watching free street shows performed by various Disney artists, and it is also home to the famous Cirque du Soleil. Or go to the Marketplace shop, which includes the world’s largest Disney mall, the largest Lego specialty store, and other specialty stores to let you go on a shopping spree.
Guests can take the shuttle to the parks from hotel; if join the special 1 day tour, tour leader will pick you up from the hotel and take you back by the evening.
Theme Parks List
Disney’s Magic Kingdom Universal Studios
Disney’s Epcot Center Universal’s Islands of Adventure
Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Universal’s Volcano Bay Water Park
Disney’s Animal Kingdom. SeaWorld Aquatica Water Park
Disney’s Blizzard Beach SeaWorld Orlando
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Legoland Theme Park/ Lego Water Park
3 Special 1-day
Tour Kennedy SpaceCenter 1-day Tour (Daily Departure, minimum 2 people)
Gulf of Mexico Tour1-day Tour (Only Wednesday and Saturday, minimum 2 people)
St. Augustine 1-day Tour (Only Thursday and Sunday, minimum 4 people)
1. Due to the Coronavirus breakout, Disney and Universal Studios theme parks in both California and Florida will be closed effective March 15th. The reopening date of each park is not finally determined yet.
Your attention is highly appreciated.
2. LEGOLAND Theme Park is available all year around. Guests can pay an additional $20/person and upgrade their tour to go both LEGO theme park and water park (LEGO Water Park cannot be selected alone). For the guests who decide to go to Lego Theme Park or Lego Water Park, there will be $10/person transportation fee and service fee. Lego Theme Park and Lego Water Park need minimum 4 people book to departure.
Disney’s Magic Kingdom is perhaps the most famous of all the various Disney parks, both in Florida and around the world. The iconic Cinderella’s Castle is the centerpiece of the park, which features rides, shows, and actors based on fairytales.
The amazing and iconic EPCOT center is a theme park unlike any other. It is dedicated to the achievements of mankind; to world cultures and celebrating differences; and to technological innovations that will lead us to a brighter tomorrow.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Formerly known as MGM Studios, this thrilling theme park is perhaps best known for the Twilight Zone-themed Tower of Terror Ride. The park overall is based on Old Hollywood, and draws inspiration from the 1930s and 40s.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
The largest Disney theme park in the world at 500 acres, this amazing nature-based zoo, aquarium, and theme park offers an experience unlike any other. At its center stand the Tree of Life, a 145-foot-tall sculpture representing the ecological web.
Blizzard Water Park
Disney’s Blizzard Beach is an ski-resort-themed water park nested under the hot sun of Florida. The centerpiece of the park is Mount Gushmore, from which guests can speed down a number of exciting water slides.
The most-visited water park in the entire world, Typhoon Lagoon is also home to the largest outdoor wave pool on the planet. Every 90 minutes, a loud, deep noise announces the coming of a six-foot wave in the Surf Pool.
Aquatica Water Park Orlando
This sister park of SeaWorld opened in 2008, making it one of the newest Orlando parks. Themed after the South Pacific, the park has two wave pools, a number of slides, animal habitats, and much more.Universal’s Volcano Bay
A water park constructed as part of Universal Orlando Resort in Orlando, Florida. It will replace Wet & Wild as Universal Orlando’s water theme park, and will be the first constructed by Universal Orlando itself. The park, themed around a 200-foot-tall (61 m) volcano named “Krakatau”, open on June 1, 2017.Universal Studios
It’s the world’s premier movie and TV based theme park. Universal Studios Florida inspires its guests to “ride the movies”, and it features numerous attractions and live shows. The park is one component of the larger Universal Orlando Resort.
Islands of Adventure
Opened in 1999, this park is one of two that make up the Universal Studios Orlando. The park is split into seven theme areas, including the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, based off that beloved series of books. Brand-new Skull Island: Reign of Kong was opened in the summer of 2016.
SeaWorld Orlando is one of most popular theme parks in the world. Most famously, it is home to the Shamu killer whale show, but it is home to a litany of other sea life, including sharks, dolphins, stingrays, flamingos, and pelicans.
LEGOLAND Theme Park Orlando
The largest Legoland in North America is the one in Winter Haven, Florida. It contains more than 50 rides, including four roller coasters and one water ride. And of course, the park is dotted with amazing Lego sculptures.LEGOLAND Water Park
Legoland Water Park is a water park area in Legoland California. Construction began in September 2009. It opened on May 28, 2010. It is located next to the buildings in Fun Town. It is the first Legoland to feature a waterpark. Guests can pay an additional $20/person and upgrade their tour to go both LEGO theme park and water park (LEGO Water Park cannot be selected alone).
For the day, guests will be provided several itinerary options (Optional Activities):
A. Partnering with the well-known racing game Nascar, I-Drive NASCAR Indoor Kart racing puts you in driver’s seat of the fastest indoor go kart track in Central Florida with champions of the industry. Featuring high performance electric go-karts inside a state-of-the-art climate-controlled facility perfect for Florida weather! Go with the great value racing package which includes 8-min racing, about 15 rounds. Its indoor location also includes a variety of fun for the whole family, such as bowling ,lunch package (beef burger or chicken sandwich + drinks), gaming and billiards. (please book flight after 3:00pm)
B. Visit world famous I-Drive 360, and then go to: 1. the Orlando Eye, 2. SeaWorld Orlando or 3. Madame Tussauds Orlando. The Orlando Eye is described by its operator Merlin Entertainments, as an observation wheel, which is the twin sister of famed London Eye. At present, it is one of the newest attractions in Orlando and the largest observation wheel on the East Coast! After that, we will drive guests to Airport. (please book flight after 2:00pm)
C. Head to Outlets for shopping. After that, we will drive guests to Miami. (please book your flight departure after 2:00PM)
D. Take the exciting helicopter tour, overlooking the stunning view of the city of Orlando. After finishing the tour, we will drive guests to Airport. (please book flight after 2:00pm)
E. Add one more day to visit the parks (Legoland is not included). In the end, our tour guide will take guests to the airport. (Please book the flight departure after 5PM. For the guests who decide to visit Kennedy Space Center.(please book the flight departure after 7:00PM)
F. Visit the Gatorland – the largest gator park in Florida. There are more than 3000 alligators and tropical animals. (please book flight after 3PM)
Our company reserves the right to rearrange the journey without refunding the tour fee.
a. More than 10 days prior to departure date (EST): Free cancellation with full refund.
b. Less than 10 days but 7 days prior to departure date (EST): 50% of total purchase amount can be refunded.
c. Less than 7 days prior to departure date (EST) or on departure day (EST): 100% penalty. No refund.
d. Additional hotel bookings before or after the tour as well as other services are subject to hotel cancellation policy to determine if a refund is possible.
e. If the guest quit during the trip or fails to participate in any itinerary due to personal reasons (no travel documents, late arrival, illness, accident, etc.), the paid tour fare will not be refunded, and no other services will be compensated.
1. Customer under 18 yrs should be accompanied by at least one adult family member.
2. The itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather.
3. In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), the tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
4. This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Passengers who take this tour need to purchase admission tickets from tour escort on the departure date. Otherwise, we will stop providing services on the day.
5. Special situation (such as bad weather, road repairing, etc.) may delay the transportation.
6. All theme park tours are tours without a tour guide.
7. Guests can determine the parks to go when booking the tour, or after arriving at Orlando. Kenndy Space Center 1-day tour is available at everyday(minimum 2 people); Gulf of Mexico Tour 1-day Tour is only available at Wednesday and Saturday(minimum 2 people); St Augustine Tour is only available at Thursday and Sunday(minimum 4 people).
8. The water parks are available seasonally. (The open time is according to the schedule of each park).
9. As a reminder, due to the rule imposed by Universal Parks, if you choose Volcano Bay Water Park as one of your destinations, you must also purchase the tickets of Universal Studios and Island of Adventure as well. For those who wish to go to Volcano Bay Water Park, please reserve 3 days for the three theme parks.
10. Non-complimentary-airport-pickup time, we provide paid airport pick-up service, detailed information refers to Day 1.
11. There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date. The current amount of such penalty is set as 85% of the published retail price of the 1st or 2nd passenger.
12 Domestic flights guests wait for tour escort at luggage area; International flights guests wait for tour escort at the exit of the terminal building.
13 Hotel arrangements will be changed depending on the season. You can confirm your hotel information while you are on tour with your tour guide.