1. 5-night stay at Disney hotel with Walt Disney World 4-day pass!
2. Exclusive offer for Disney hotel guests: enjoy Magic Hour to stay longer in this dreamland!
3. Exclusive surprising gift for every hotel guest: Disney Magic Band!
4. Free shuttle bus to Disney World and Disney Springs every 20 minutes.
5. Orlando must-visit night spot – Disney Springs (Free hotel shuttle bus till 1 AM).
6. Complimentary transfer service from and to Orlando International Airport and Hotels.
Airport Pickup Information：
1. Complementary airport pickup is available，Guests may need to wait for others.
2. 24-hour charged pick-up service is available ：
A. Morning 7:30–8:30，Night 23:01–24:00， first four persons at $40 with $10 for each additional person.
B. Mid-night 0:01–7:29，the first four persons at $80 with $10 for each additional person.
When you arrive at the MCO airport, our tour guide will meet with you at the Baggage Claim on the 2nd floor. Then he/she is going to introduce you the 13 Theme Parks and the schedule of visiting. You could buy the tickets of 13 Theme Parks and 3 Special 1–Day tours, and also tickets for Blue Man Group Orlando and Cirque du Soleil Orlando from our tour guide.
For the guests arriving before 1:00PM, you have the choice to shop at the biggest Outlets in Florida ($5/person for transportation),
For the guests arriving before 5:00PM you could join the Orlando Night Tour（Adult: $25/person; Children: $15/person）.
(Complimentary Airport Pick-up service excludes service fee $5/per person)
Orlando Night Tour will take you to the most bustling and crowds place of Orlando, Disney Spring. Disney Spring is a carnival-style outdoor complex contain shopping, dining, and entertainment. Featuring with Spanish Revival architecture all over the complex, and Florida-specific “springs” surrounds the town. Here will be a wonderful starting night for your whole trip to Orlando. You can find any variety of exquisite and delicious theme restaurants, such as T-Rex dinosaur-themed Cafe，Rainforest Cafe, to satisfy and tantalize your taste buds. Once you finish your dining, you can also enjoy watching free street shows performed by various Disney artists, and it is also home to the famous Cirque du Soleil. Or go to the Marketplace shop, which includes the world’s largest Disney mall, the largest Lego specialty store, and other specialty stores to let you go on a shopping spree.
Guests can take the shuttle to the parks from hotel.
Theme Parks List
Disney’s Magic Kingdom Disney’s Epcot Center
Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
Disney’s Blizzard Beach Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon
Disney’s Magic Kingdom is perhaps the most famous of all the various Disney parks, both in Florida and around the world. The iconic Cinderella’s Castle is the centerpiece of the park, which features rides, shows, and actors based on fairytales.
Blizzard Water Park
Disney’s Blizzard Beach is an ski-resort-themed water park nested under the hot sun of Florida. The centerpiece of the park is Mount Gushmore, from which guests can speed down a number of exciting water slides.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
The largest Disney theme park in the world at 500 acres, this amazing nature-based zoo, aquarium, and theme park offers an experience unlike any other. At its center stand the Tree of Life, a 145-foot-tall sculpture representing the ecological web.
The amazing and iconic EPCOT center is a theme park unlike any other. It is dedicated to the achievements of mankind; to world cultures and celebrating differences; and to technological innovations that will lead us to a brighter tomorrow.
The most-visited water park in the entire world, Typhoon Lagoon is also home to the largest outdoor wave pool on the planet. Every 90 minutes, a loud, deep noise announces the coming of a six-foot wave in the Surf Pool.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Formerly known as MGM Studios, this thrilling theme park is perhaps best known for the Twilight Zone-themed Tower of Terror Ride. The park overall is based on Old Hollywood, and draws inspiration from the 1930s and 40s.
For the day, guests will be provided several itinerary options (Optional Activities):
A. Partnering with the well-known racing game Nascar, I-Drive NASCAR Indoor Kart racing puts you in driver’s seat of the fastest indoor go kart track in Central Florida with champions of the industry. Featuring high performance electric go-karts inside a state-of-the-art climate-controlled facility perfect for Florida weather! Go with the great value racing package which includes 8-min racing, about 15 rounds. Its indoor location also includes a variety of fun for the whole family, such as bowling ,lunch package (beef burger or chicken sandwich + drinks), gaming and billiards. (please book flight after 3:00pm)
B. Visit world famous I-Drive 360, and then go to: 1. the Orlando Eye, 2. SeaWorld Orlando or 3. Madame Tussauds Orlando. The Orlando Eye is described by its operator Merlin Entertainments, as an observation wheel, which is the twin sister of famed London Eye. At present, it is one of the newest attractions in Orlando and the largest observation wheel on the East Coast! After that, we will drive guests to Airport. (please book flight after 2:00pm)
C. Head to Outlets for shopping. After that, we will drive guests to Miami. (please book your flight departure after 2:00PM)
D. Take the exciting helicopter tour, overlooking the stunning view of the city of Orlando. After finishing the tour, we will drive guests to Airport. (please book flight after 2:00pm)
E. Add one more day to visit the parks (Legoland is not included). In the end, our tour guide will take guests to the airport. (Please book the flight departure after 5PM. For the guests who decide to visit Kennedy Space Center.(please book the flight departure after 7:00PM)
F. Visit the Gatorland – the largest gator park in Florida. There are more than 3000 alligators and tropical animals. (please book flight after 3PM)
Our company reserves the right to rearrange the journey without refunding the tour fee.
a. No refund will be granted on cancellation and reschedule.
b. If the guest quit during the trip or fails to participate in any itinerary due to personal reasons (no travel documents, late arrival, illness, accident, etc.), the paid tour fare will not be refunded, and no other services will be compensated.
1. Customer under 18 yrs should be accompanied by at least one adult family member.
2. The itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather.
3. In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), the tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
4. This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Passengers who take this tour need to purchase admission tickets from tour escort on the departure date. Otherwise, we will stop providing services on the day.
5. Special situation (such as bad weather, road repairing, etc.) may delay the transportation.
6. All theme park tours are tours without a tour guide.
7. Guests can determine the parks to go when booking the tour, or after arriving at Orlando. Kenndy Space Center 1-day tour is available at everyday(minimum 2 people).
8. Non-complimentary-airport-pickup time, we provide paid airport pick-up service, detailed information refers to Day 1.
9. Domestic flights guests wait for tour escort at luggage area; International flights guests wait for tour escort at the exit of the terminal building.
10. Hotel arrangements will be changed depending on the season. You can confirm your hotel information while you are on tour with your tour guide.