1. Travel, shopping all in one. Have a shopping spree in the second largest shopping outlet in Florida with a wide range of brands to choose from.
2. Exclusive* Fort Lauderdale’s Dinner & Show Cruise or Miami South Beach Night Tour on the day of airport pickup.
3. Visit America’s unique wildlife kingdom. Experience African scenery, and wildlife in the Southern United States.
4. Visit Southern Florida: Key West, South Beach, Miami City, Little Havana, Coral Gables, Everglades National Park, Fort Lauderdale, location of the Mar-a-Lago -Palm Beach, and etc.
5. Enjoy complimentary breakfasts, and begin your day at 8am with a relaxing vacation mood.
6. Complimentary drop-off at POE available for guests with cruise itinerary.
7. Boutique group, no more than 14 groupmates each group (excluding peak season 12/15 – 1/3).
Welcome to Puerto Miami.
The first-day itinerary is for your reference only：The schedule is subject to change upon your arrival. Thanks for choosing your vacation with us! Please keep your cellphone on, you will meet our tour guide out of the baggage claim area at MIA/FLL, Miami ferry port (POM), or Fort Lauderdale ferry port (POE) and are able to take the free scheduled shuttle bus to the hotel.
Enjoy some free time for the rest of your day or enjoy shopping at either Aventura Mall or Dolphin Mall (shopping time from 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM, transportation fee $20/person/one way).
The Aventura Mall is an upscale super-regional shopping mall in Aventura, Florida, which has Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Macy’s, and JC Penney with 280 top brands; Dolphin Mall brings together over 240 fashion-forward and family-friendly retailers in a value-oriented setting, making it the ultimate shopping destination in Miami.
For guests who arrive before 3:00 PM at MIA airport, or 4:00 PM at FLL airport, you are invited to choose from two options to experience nightlife in South Florida. (Optional. To arrange the tour, we need minimum 2 people registered.)
a) The Fort Lauderdale’s Dinner & Show Cruise (Optional, 240 minutes. PLEASE BOOK ADVANCE) : From December to the coming August, Tuesday to Sunday evening; from September to November, Wednesday to Sunday night, 6pm-10pm four hours of valuable experience, in addition to attraction ticket fee, the guest need to pay extra $10 which including the transfer fee, service fee, driver/tour guide service fee. (The cruise show wasn’t accompanied by a guided tour)
b) Miami South Beach Night Tour（Optional, 180 mins）
Fort Lauderdale’s Dinner & Show Cruise
Fully narrated cruise down the “Venice of America,” Fort Lauderdale’s New River, sailing through Millionaire’s Row with homes of the Rich and Famous, spectacular Mega Yachts, and sights beyond belief. When you arrive at our tropical isle, you’ll be treated to an All-You-Can-Eat Dinner featuring barbeque baby back ribs, chicken, peel & eat shrimp and all the fixin’s. Live entertainment during dinner, and a laugh out loud variety show after dinner. Be sure to take a few minutes to tour our beautiful tropical isle with lush foliage, exotic animals, and yummy soft serve ice cream at our gift shop.
Miami South Beach Night Tour
Our night tour will include two hotspots of the fashion insiders’ favorites: Lincoln Road and South Beach. Lincoln Road is one of the most famous pedestrian road and most attractive neighborhood. With a backdrop of lush trees, you will see a great many cinemas, boutiques, pubs, Hukah bars, Bikinis as well as street vendors of all kind. The casual and modern atmosphere will be an unforgettable memory for everyone! South Beach is the best and most famed beach of the America. Within miles of the oceanfront avenue, there are countless bars, restaurants, clubs, boutiques, and luxury hotels. Abundant activities have attracted lots of party-people to come here, making South Beach known as a party beach of Miami. With swaying palm trees by warm breeze, we will bring you to take a glimpse of the thriving nightlife.
Miami is a major center, and a leader in finance, commerce, culture, media, entertainment, the arts, and international trade. Forbes magazine ranked Miami “America’s Cleanest City”, for its year-round good air quality, vast green spaces, clean drinking water, clean streets, and citywide recycling programs. Everglades National Park protects an unparalleled landscape that provides important habitat for numerous rare and endangered species like the manatee, American crocodile, and the elusive Florida panther.
Wynwood Walls (15 mins)→South Beach （45 mins）→ART DECO → Miami Bay Cruise （Optional, 90 mins）→ Little Havana （30 mins） → Coral Gables → Biltmore Hotel（Outside visit） → Miami Everglades National Park → Everglades Airboat（Optional, 90 mins）
Wynwood Walls Open to the public, free of charge the Wynwood Walls was established in 2009 by the legendary placemaker and visionary Tony Goldman as an outdoor museum of international street art. Wynwood Walls has become a phenomenon, spurring the creation of murals throughout the Wynwood district. It is now one of the best venues in the world to see the work of leading street artists.
South Beach This neighborhood in Miami Beach, Florida (east of Miami itself) is known worldwide for its nightlife and trendy entertainment. However, it is also home to many cultural institutions, such as museums, theaters, and historic sites.
Art Deco District Running along famous Ocean Avenue in the South Beach neighborhood of Miami Beach, Florida is the area known as the “Art Deco District.” It is a United States Historic District known for its Art Deco-style hotels and mansions.
Miami Bay Cruise Sit back and relax for an unforgettable fully-narrated sightseeing cruise around Biscayne Bay where you have the best views to see the Downtown Miami skyline, the Port of Miami, Fisher Island, Miami Beach and Millionaire’s Row – the homes of the rich and famous.
Coral Gables is described as an “International Residential Museum”. It stands out for its planned community that blends the wide tree-lined avenues, exotic mansions in Mediterranean Revival architectural style and historical landmarks such as the world-famous Biltmore Hotel.
Little Havana is the colorful center of Hispanic culture in Miami. The area’s riddled with Latin-inspired cafes, restaurants, venues and markets that give space and a voice to all the different backgrounds that have taken root in the neighborhood. Here you’ll find locals grabbing an afternoon cortado or a fresh fruit batido, talking politics over a game of dominoes, or eating solid authentic dishes from all over Latin America to a backdrop of ever-present Cuban beats.
Everglades National Park
The Everglades National Park of Southern Florida is a beautiful area that is most easily navigated on an airboat ride that cruises through the swamp channels. An Everglades Safari Park showcases the local wildlife and Miami is the nearest city.
It is 180 miles from Miami to Key West through 32 islands and 42 bridges. It is also known as “Duck Island” because of its shape, and also the international Key West Film Festival was held here every year! World famous Seven-Mile Bridge is another highlighted attraction here. It takes eight years to complete and is quite famous for its magnificent scenery. The former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger’s movie “True Lies” was also filmed in Key West. The amazing scenery along the south nation and colorful beaches will make you feel in a fairyland. Enjoy free time after arriving in Key West.
Heading to Key West →Drive on Route 1→ Seven-Mile Bridge → Southernmost Point Buoy (Taking photos) → Free time in Key West
Recommended Activities During free time, you can enjoy a fancy meal in a local restaurant, or buy souvenirs for friends and families. Nobel Prize winners Hemingway’s home is a famous place on the island. And don’t forget taking pictures with the landmark “Southernmost Point of the Continental US”.
Key West This island in the Florida Keys is the southernmost city in the continental United States. It is loved by tourists internationally for its idyllic Caribbean waters, warm and cozy weather, and stretches of white beaches.
Southernmost Point Buoy is an anchored concrete buoy in Key West, Florida, marking the southernmost point in the continental United States, the lowest latitude land of contiguous North American States. It is 18 feet above sea level. The large painted buoy was established as a tourist attraction in 1983 by the city at the corner of South Street and Whitehead Street. Today it is one of the most visited and photographed attractions in the United States.
Hemingway Home & Museum in Key West was the famous author’s home for almost ten years and was where he wrote some of his famous works. It was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1968.
We will travel to Lion Country Safari, Guests will have chance to experience the real wild life here. This park is also claimed to be the first ‘cageless zoo’ in the United States. and then go to West Palm Beach. Palm Beach is viewed as America’s “Riviera” which has 47 miles long coastline and hundreds of high-class restaurants, sea-view mansions. Sawgrass Mills Mall is the last destination for today.
Lion Country Safari （optional, 90 mins）→ West Palm Beach → Palm Beach → US President Donald Trump’s private mansion Mar a Lago （ pass by ）→ Henry Morrison Flagler Museum （ pass by）→ Worth Avenue （ 30 mins）→ Sawgrass Mills Mall （180 mins）
Lion Country Safari This drive-through safari parks features more than one thousand rare and exotic animals, ranging from giraffes, rhinos, and zebras to lions and chimpanzees. Animals are allowed to roman freely is habitats mirroring their natural homes and situations.
Mar-a-Lagois a resort and National Historic Landmark in Palm Beach. In 1985, Mar-a-Lago was purchased by Donald Trump. His family maintains private quarters in a separate, closed-off area of the house and grounds.Trump has frequently visited there since he was elected President of the United States,referring to it as the Winter White House and his “Southern White House”.
Worth Avenue An enchanting resort destination in Palm Beach, Florida with European sophistication and inimitable style and grace, Worth Avenue is one of the most beautiful shopping venues in the country. The Avenue stretches four blocks from Lake Worth to the Atlantic Ocean.
Sawgrass Mills is one of the largest outlet and value retail shopping destination in the United States. With more than 350 stores, including outlet locations from Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren and Gap, plus value retailers OFF 5th Saks Fifth Avenue, Bed Bath & Beyond, Target, Marshalls and electronics superstore, BrandsMart USA, Sawgrass Mills has everything from fashion and jewelry to electronics, sporting equipment, beauty products, home accessories, toys and more.
Heading to Fort Lauderdale → Fort Lauderdale Beach（45 mins） → Bloomingdale’s Shopping（60 mins）→ Airport Drop off
1. Here guests will receive a 10% off voucher and exclusive selling activity. Once your purchase amount reaches $7,500 (without tax), you are eligible to get a $400 Apple Store gift card for free. (Note: If the Apple Store gift card is not available, you will be offered another equal price Apple product).
2.Bloomingdale’s Shopping Center’s business hour on Sunday starts from 12:00 pm. If you leave Miami on Sunday, you couldn’t make it to shopping in Bloomingdale’s. After Fort Lauderdale’s trip, we will drop you off at airport and port without going to Bloomingdale’s.
Our company reserves the right to rearrange the journey without refunding the tour fee.
a. More than 10 days prior to departure date (EST): Free cancellation with full refund.
b. Less than 10 days but 7 days prior to departure date (EST): 50% of total purchase amount can be refunded.
c. Less than 7 days prior to departure date (EST) or on departure day (EST): 100% penalty. No refund.
d. Additional hotel bookings before or after the tour as well as other services are subject to hotel cancellation policy to determine if a refund is possible.
e. If the guest quit during the trip or fails to participate in any itinerary due to personal reasons (no travel documents, late arrival, illness, accident, etc.), the paid tour fare will not be refunded, and no other services will be compensated.
1. Customer under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult.
2. The itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather.
3. In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), the tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
4. This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Passengers who take this tour need to purchase admission tickets from tour escort on the departure date. Otherwise, we will stop providing services on the day.
5. We make every effort to provide on-time service, it does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point as a specific time, which may be affected by any number of factor including weather, traffic, strikes, government shutdowns, war or terrorist attacks, or mechanical problem.
6. Please reach the departure point on time and follow the arrangement of tour escort.
7. Before doing an individual activity or leaving the group, please get the agreement of the tour guide.
8. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
9. Non-complimentary-airport-pickup time, we provide paid airport pick-up service: 24 hours airport pick-up service for US$120(include first 1st and 2nd persons, $10 for each additional person).
10. There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date. The current amount of such penalty is set as 85% of the published retail price of the 1st or 2nd passenger.
11. Domestic flights guests wait for tour escort at luggage area; International flights guests wait for tour escort at the exit of the terminal building.
12. Hotel arrangements will be changed depending on the season. You can confirm your hotel information while you are on tour with your tour guide.