【Premium Service】 Elite small group with 2-6 passengers; Complimentary transfer service in Manhattan & Queens & Bronx; Traveling with experienced tour escort and driver.
【Anything You Say】Pick your own departure day, set your own schedule, and enjoy complimentary water bottle every day!
【Safe Journey】Private group tour with only friends and relatives. No chance of getting Covid-19 from unknown passengers.
【Summer Colony】A fun and relaxing journey in upstate New York and Vermont.
In the morning we are heading to upstate New York and Vermont. Vermont summers boast a constant pulse of energy, art, natural recreation, and culture across the state’s bustling downtowns and inspiring landscapes. Our first stop will be Bridge of Flowers, following by a guided tour to the home of President Abraham Lincoln’s son — the Lincoln Family Home. The day will be wrapped after we visit Manchester, Vermont.
Bridge of Flowers（30mins）→ The Lincoln Family Home（Optional，120mins）→ Manchester Vermont（45mins）
Bridge of Flowers
The Bridge of Flowers is in Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts, connecting the towns of Shelburne and Buckland. The seasonal footbridge – once a trolley bridge – has a garden of flowers covering it every year during April and October. In 1929, with the bridge covered in weeds, local housewife Antoinette Burnham came up with the idea of transforming the bridge into a garden.
The Lincoln Family Home
Hildene, the Lincoln Family Home is the former summer home of Robert Todd Lincoln and his wife Mary Harlan Lincoln, located at 820 Hildene Road in Manchester Chester, Vermont. Hildene is furnished almost entirely with Lincoln family furniture and contains artifacts belonging to Robert Todd Lincoln and his parents.
With world-class recreational activities and premiere cultural events at your fingertips, Manchester is a town in southern Vermont, where big, undiscovered experiences await. The charming covered bridges, the 360-degree views of the lush Green Mountains,a trail climbing Mount Equinox, as well as the well-known Northshire Bookstore make the town to be loved without doubts. If you want a time-out surrounded by idyllic scenery and delicious eats, Manchester is the place to go.
Today, we are going to start the trip at Retreat Farm, learning about the real US farming life.
Retreat Farm (Optional, 60 mins) → The Stratton Gondola Ride (Optional, 90 mins) → New York
Make cheese, lead sheep to pasture, collect eggs, gather herbs, and visit baby animals! With our learning center, nine-mile trail network, special events, and on-site food trucks, there is always something to do, see, and experience at Retreat Farm.
The Stratton Gondola Ride
The Stratton Gondola will take you to the top of southern Vermont’s highest peak where the views stretch clear across four states. Your 360 perspective takes in the White Mountains, Adirondacks, Berkshires, and the Green Mountain range.
Our company reserves the right to rearrange the journey without refunding the tour fee.
a. More than 10 days prior to departure date (EST): Free cancellation with full refund.
b. Less than 10 days but 7 days prior to departure date (EST): 50% of total purchase amount can be refunded.
c. Less than 7 days prior to departure date (EST) or on departure day (EST): 100% penalty. No refund.
d. Additional hotel bookings before or after the tour as well as other services are subject to hotel cancellation policy to determine if a refund is possible.
e. If the guest quit during the trip or fails to participate in any itinerary due to personal reasons (no travel documents, late arrival, illness, accident, etc.), the paid tour fare will not be refunded, and no other services will be compensated.
1. Customer under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult.
2. The itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather.
3. In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), the tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
4. This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Passengers who take this tour need to purchase admission tickets from tour escort on the departure date. Otherwise, we will stop providing services on the day.
5. We make every effort to provide on-time service, it does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point as a specific time, which may be affected by any number of factor including weather, traffic, strikes, government shutdowns, war or terrorist attacks, or mechanical problem.
6. Please reach the departure point on time and follow the arrangement of tour escort.
7. Before doing an individual activity or leaving the group, please get the agreement of the tour guide.
8. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
9. Non-complimentary-airport-pickup time, we provide paid airport pick-up service: 24 hours airport pick-up service for US$120(include first 1st and 2nd persons, $10 for each additional person).
10. There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date. The current amount of such penalty is set as 85% of the published retail price of the 1st or 2nd passenger.
11. Domestic flights guests wait for tour escort at luggage area; International flights guests wait for tour escort at the exit of the terminal building.
12. Hotel arrangements will be changed depending on the season. You can confirm your hotel information while you are on tour with your tour guide.