【Premium Service】 Elite small group with 1-6 passengers; Complimentary transfer service in Manhattan & Queens & Bronx ; Traveling with experienced tour escort and driver.
【Anything You Say】Pick your own departure day, set your own schedule, and enjoy complimentary water bottle every day!
【Safe Journey】Private group tour with only friends and relatives. No chance of getting Covid-19 from unknown passengers.
【Scenic View】Take a walk in Ausable Chasm, enjoy the grand views of the scenic canyon.
Departing from New York in the morning, we are heading to the beautiful Whiteface Mountain in Wilmington, NY. Taking the Whiteface Mountain Lift to the top of the mountain, you are able to see the entire 8-shaped Lake Placid. In the following, we will visit High Falls Gorge. In the shadow of Whiteface Mountain, you can take a nature walk to view the famous AuSable River as it cascades over ancient granite cliffs. The last stop of the day will be the Village of Lake Placid, known as Olympic village. You will fall in love with the peaceful and calm environment here in this classic mountain town.
New York → Whiteface Mountain → Whiteface Mountain Lift (will be closed since 10/13, Optional, 60mins) → High Falls Gorge (Optional, 60 mins) → Lake Placid Olympic Village → Hotel
Whiteface Mountain Lift
Whiteface Mountain is the fifth-tallest mountain in New York State and one of the High Peaks of the Adirondacks. Because of its relative isolation from the other High Peaks, it offers unparalleled views of the surrounding area.Taking the Whiteface Mountain Lift to the top of the mountain, you can enjoy the panoramic view of the mountain. On a sunny day with clear vision, you are also able to see the entire 8-shaped Lake Placid.
High Falls Gorge
High Falls Gorge is a 22 acre, privately owned nature park. We provide safe trail access for all ages to an otherwise inaccessible area, with four splendid Adirondack waterfalls cascading over rocks into a deep crevice carved a billion years ago. In the shadow of Whiteface Mountain, you can take a nature walk to view the famous AuSable River as it cascades over ancient granite cliffs. Sturdy bridges, walkways and groomed walking trails provide safe access to breathtaking Adirondack views and scenic photographic vantage points.
Lake Placid is an opportunity to enjoy fresh air and majestic views. As summer warms up, nature puts on a lush, vibrant show. Waterfalls are in full flow and birds are in abundance in their summer home. Nature is never far from downtown. The region is home to hundreds of miles of trails that are perfect for a quiet walk in the woods and lakes and ponds ideal for a scenic paddle, plus locally-loved and locally-owned restaurants and shops. Lake Placid hosted the 1932 and the 1980 Winter Olympics.
We start the day with Ausable Chasm, as breathtaking now as it was when formation began nearly 500 million years ago. Visitors will have an opportunity to descend hundreds of feet and walk the natural stone walkways within the Chasm. The second stop will be Lake George in the Adirondacks. Lake George is truly a family getaway. Go around Lake George on Minne-ha-ha Cruise, enjoying the calm and relaxing atmosphere on the lake. We will head back to New York after the itinerary is done.
Hotel → Ausable Chasm (Optional, 90mins, including Trail + Scenic Float Tour) → Lake George → Minne Ha Ha Cruise (Optional, 60 mins) → New York
1. Due to attraction closure, Scenic Float Tour at Ausable Chasm will not be visited since 10/13/2020.
Ausable Chasm, carved into upstate New York’s Adirondack Mountains by an eponymous river, is made of 500-foot-thick Potsdam sandstone that is over 500 million years old. At its southern end, it drains into Lake Champlain.
Lake George Minne-ha-ha Cruise
Travel back in time and view the beauty of Lake George’s Southern Basin the way people did over 100 years ago, from the decks of the authentic Sternwheel Steamboat Minne Ha Ha. The Calliope, powered by steam from the vessel’s boiler, serenades you as you board. Enjoy beautiful views of the Adirondack Mountains and see stately homes along the water’s edge.
Our company reserves the right to rearrange the journey without refunding the tour fee.
a. More than 10 days prior to departure date (EST): Free cancellation with full refund.
b. Less than 10 days but 7 days prior to departure date (EST): 50% of total purchase amount can be refunded.
c. Less than 7 days prior to departure date (EST) or on departure day (EST): 100% penalty. No refund.
d. Additional hotel bookings before or after the tour as well as other services are subject to hotel cancellation policy to determine if a refund is possible.
e. If the guest quit during the trip or fails to participate in any itinerary due to personal reasons (no travel documents, late arrival, illness, accident, etc.), the paid tour fare will not be refunded, and no other services will be compensated.
1. Customer under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult.
2. The itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather.
3. In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), the tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
4. This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Passengers who take this tour need to purchase admission tickets from tour escort on the departure date. Otherwise, we will stop providing services on the day.
5. We make every effort to provide on-time service, it does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point as a specific time, which may be affected by any number of factor including weather, traffic, strikes, government shutdowns, war or terrorist attacks, or mechanical problem.
6. Please reach the departure point on time and follow the arrangement of tour escort.
7. Before doing an individual activity or leaving the group, please get the agreement of the tour guide.
8. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
9. Non-complimentary-airport-pickup time, we provide paid airport pick-up service: 24 hours airport pick-up service for US$120(include first 1st and 2nd persons, $10 for each additional person).
10. There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date. The current amount of such penalty is set as 85% of the published retail price of the 1st or 2nd passenger.
11. Domestic flights guests wait for tour escort at luggage area; International flights guests wait for tour escort at the exit of the terminal building.
12. Hotel arrangements will be changed depending on the season. You can confirm your hotel information while you are on tour with your tour guide.