Visit Fort Lauderdale “the city of boat in the world”. Then view the Venice of America’s ever-changing panorama of lush tropical foliage. There are homes of millions and luxury yachts. We will also visit Fort Lauderdale Beach, one of the top ten beaches in America. Later, we travel to Lion Country Safari, Guests will have chance to experience the real wild life here. This park is also claimed to be the first ‘cageless zoo’ in the United States. and then go to West Palm Beach. Palm Beach is viewed as America’s “Riviera” which has 47 miles long coastline and hundreds of high-class restaurants, sea-view mansions.
Heading to Fort Lauderdale → Fort Lauderdale Beach（45 mins） → Lion Country Safari （optional, 90 mins）→ Palm Beach → Palm Beach →US President Donald Trump’s private mansion Mar a Lag （ pass by ）→ Henry Morrison Flagler Museum （ pass by ）→ Worth Avenue （ 30 mins）
Fort Lauderdale has been called the “Venice of America” due to its large canal system not unlike that in the famous Italian city. It’s amazing beaches, vibrant history, and unique layout make it an extremely popular tourist spot.
Lion Country Safari
This drive-through safari parks features more than one thousand rare and exotic animals, ranging from giraffes, rhinos, and zebras to lions and chimpanzees. Animals are allowed to roman freely is habitats mirroring their natural homes and situations.
Mar-a-Lago is a resort and National Historic Landmark in Palm Beach. In 1985, Mar-a-Lago was purchased by Donald Trump. His family maintains private quarters in a separate, closed-off area of the house and grounds.Trump has frequently visited there since he was elected President of the United States,referring to it as the Winter White House and his “Southern White House”.
An enchanting resort destination in Palm Beach, Florida with European sophistication and inimitable style and grace, Worth Avenue is one of the most beautiful shopping venues in the country. The Avenue stretches four blocks from Lake Worth to the Atlantic Ocean.
Our company reserves the right to rearrange the journey without refunding the tour fee.
a. More than 10 days prior to departure date (EST): Free cancellation with full refund.
b. Less than 10 days but 7 days prior to departure date (EST): 50% of total purchase amount can be refunded.
c. Less than 7 days prior to departure date (EST) or on departure day (EST): 100% penalty. No refund.
d. Additional hotel bookings before or after the tour as well as other services are subject to hotel cancellation policy to determine if a refund is possible.
e. If the guest quit during the trip or fails to participate in any itinerary due to personal reasons (no travel documents, late arrival, illness, accident, etc.), the paid tour fare will not be refunded, and no other services will be compensated.
1. Customer under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult.
2. The itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather.
3. In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), the tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
4. This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Passengers who take this tour need to purchase admission tickets from tour escort on the departure date. Otherwise, we will stop providing services on the day.
5. We make every effort to provide on-time service, it does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point as a specific time, which may be affected by any number of factor including weather, traffic, strikes, government shutdowns, war or terrorist attacks, or mechanical problem.
6. Please reach the departure point on time and follow the arrangement of tour escort.
7. Before doing an individual activity or leaving the group, please get the agreement of the tour guide.