It is 180 miles from Miami to Key West through 32 islands and 42 bridges. It is also known as “Duck Island” because of its shape, and also the international Key West Film Festival was held here every year! World famous Seven-Mile Bridge is another highlighted attraction here. It takes eight years to complete and is quite famous for its magnificent scenery. The former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger’s movie “True Lies” was also filmed in Key West. The amazing scenery along the south nation and colorful beaches will make you feel in a fairyland. Enjoy free time after arriving in Key West.
Heading to Key West →Drive on Route 1→ Seven-Mile Bridge → Southernmost Point Buoy (Taking photos) → Free time in Key West
Recommended Activities: During free time, you can enjoy a fancy meal in a local restaurant, or buy souvenirs for friends and families. Nobel Prize winners Hemingway’s home is a famous place on the island. And don’t forget taking pictures with the landmark “Southernmost Point of the Continental US”.
Key West is the southernmost city in the continental United States. It is loved by tourists internationally for its idyllic Caribbean waters, warm and cozy weather, and stretches of white beaches.
Southernmost Point Buoy is an anchored concrete buoy in Key West, Florida, marking the southernmost point in the continental United States, the lowest latitude land of contiguous North American States. It is 18 feet above sea level. The large painted buoy was established as a tourist attraction in 1983 by the city at the corner of South Street and Whitehead Street. Today it is one of the most visited and photographed attractions in the United States.
Hemingway Home & Museum in Key West was the famous author’s home for almost ten years and was where he wrote some of his famous works. It was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1968.
Our company reserves the right to rearrange the journey without refunding the tour fee.
a. More than 10 days prior to departure date (EST): Free cancellation with full refund.
b. Less than 10 days but 7 days prior to departure date (EST): 50% of total purchase amount can be refunded.
c. Less than 7 days prior to departure date (EST) or on departure day (EST): 100% penalty. No refund.
d. Additional hotel bookings before or after the tour as well as other services are subject to hotel cancellation policy to determine if a refund is possible.
e. If the guest quit during the trip or fails to participate in any itinerary due to personal reasons (no travel documents, late arrival, illness, accident, etc.), the paid tour fare will not be refunded, and no other services will be compensated.
1. Customer under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult.
2. The itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather.
3. In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), the tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
4. This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Passengers who take this tour need to purchase admission tickets from tour escort on the departure date. Otherwise, we will stop providing services on the day.
5. We make every effort to provide on-time service, it does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point as a specific time, which may be affected by any number of factor including weather, traffic, strikes, government shutdowns, war or terrorist attacks, or mechanical problem.
6. Please reach the departure point on time and follow the arrangement of tour escort.
7. Before doing an individual activity or leaving the group, please get the agreement of the tour guide.