【Premium Service】 Elite small group with 1-6 passengers; Complimentary transfer service in Manhattan & Queens & Bronx; Traveling with experienced tour escort and driver.
【Anything You Say】Pick your own departure day, set your own schedule, and enjoy complimentary water bottle every day!
【Safe Journey】Private group tour with only friends and relatives. No chance of getting Covid-19 from unknown passengers.
【Panoramic View】Step on top of Washington Mountain by taking Cog Railway, enjoying the panoramic view of the mountain.
New Hampshire is part of the six-state New England region. It is bounded by Quebec, Canada, to the north and northwest. New Hampshire packs plenty of variety into an easy-to-reach area. Along with the many places to visit, New Hampshire’s natural attractions offer plenty of things to do in the great outdoors.
New York → Retreat Farm (Optional, 60 mins. only when time allows) →Polar Caves Park (Optional, 75 mins) → Dinner Cruise Lake Winnipesaukee (Optional, 180 mins)
Make cheese, lead sheep to pasture, collect eggs, gather herbs, and visit baby animals! With our learning center, nine-mile trail network, special events, and on-site food trucks, there is always something to do, see, and experience at Retreat Farm.
Polar Cave Park
The “Polar Caves” get their name from their perpetually cool temperature, which allows snow to remain in the caves well into the summer. A zoo that focuses on game birds and deer is also part of the complex.It also offers family-friendly adventures here.
Winnipesaukee Lake Dinner Cruise
This is the best way to enjoy New Hampshire’s largest lake. Aboard the M/S Mount Washington, guests will enjoy a buffet dinner and dance to live music while watching the sunset on this picturesque lake.Enjoy a relax dinner on a cruise, taking in the beautiful scenery of Winnipesaukee Lake.
White Mountain is part of the Appalachia Mountains, locates in the north of New Hampshire and west of Maine State. It is widely known as “The President peaks” which is named of the American Presidents in history. The Mount Washington is the peak of the White Mountain, which is also the highest point of the northeast area in the United States with the height of 1,917 meters. There are multi-glacial valleys, forests and nature trails, which is definitely an ideal vacation land.You can also take the Cog Railway to the top of Washington Mountain, enjoying the panoramic view of the mountain.
Hotel → Flume Gorge（Optional，90 mins）→ Mount Washington Cog Railway（Optional，180 mins）→ Hotel
The Flume is a natural gorge extending 800 feet at the base of Mount Liberty. The Flume Trail is a ONE-WAY, 2-mile loop starting at the Check-in Booths located in front of the Flume Building. The entire loop takes approximately 1.5 hours and finishes at the Flume Building. The walk includes uphill walking and lots of stairs. The boardwalk allows you to look closely at the growth of flowers, ferns and mosses found here.
Mount Washington Cog Railway
Built in 1869, the Cog is the first mountain-climbing cog railway in the world, and the only one currently operating in North America. With an average grade of 25% , it’s also the second steepest in the world! On top of the Mount Washington sits the Sherman Adams building, a modern summit building, houses The Sherman Adams Visitor Center, a cafeteria, restrooms, gift shops, the Mount Washington Observatory and its museum.
Depart from the hotel, heading to one of New Hampshire’s greatest natural wonders – Lost River Gorge. We will stop at Moonlight Meadery for wine tasting on our way back to New York.
Hotel → Lost River Gorge（Optional，100mins）→ Moonlight Meadery & Wine Tasting（Optional，80mins; Wine tasting must be 21+）→ New York
Lost River Gorge
Discover our the giant bird nest viewing platform and recent additions including the forest adventure trail, birdcage overlook, treehouse, and suspension bridge. Follow Lost River to explore jagged rock walls, glacial caves, gigantic boulders, and cascading waterfalls. Complete your experience by panning for gemstones or stroll through the gift shop. See why Lost River Gorge is one of New Hampshire’s greatest natural wonders.
It all started back in 1995 when Michael tried a cyser (apple and honey mead) for the first time at a BFD homebrew party. Since that first sip Michael has developed a passion and masterful skill at making international award winning meads. Here at Moonlight Meadery, you are able to taste this beautiful work of art.
Our company reserves the right to rearrange the journey without refunding the tour fee.
a. More than 10 days prior to departure date (EST): Free cancellation with full refund.
b. Less than 10 days but 7 days prior to departure date (EST): 50% of total purchase amount can be refunded.
c. Less than 7 days prior to departure date (EST) or on departure day (EST): 100% penalty. No refund.
d. Additional hotel bookings before or after the tour as well as other services are subject to hotel cancellation policy to determine if a refund is possible.
e. If the guest quit during the trip or fails to participate in any itinerary due to personal reasons (no travel documents, late arrival, illness, accident, etc.), the paid tour fare will not be refunded, and no other services will be compensated.
1. Customer under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult.
2. The itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather.
3. In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), the tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
4. This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Passengers who take this tour need to purchase admission tickets from tour escort on the departure date. Otherwise, we will stop providing services on the day.
5. We make every effort to provide on-time service, it does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point as a specific time, which may be affected by any number of factor including weather, traffic, strikes, government shutdowns, war or terrorist attacks, or mechanical problem.
6. Please reach the departure point on time and follow the arrangement of tour escort.
7. Before doing an individual activity or leaving the group, please get the agreement of the tour guide.
8. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
9. Non-complimentary-airport-pickup time, we provide paid airport pick-up service: 24 hours airport pick-up service for US$120(include first 1st and 2nd persons, $10 for each additional person).
10. There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date. The current amount of such penalty is set as 85% of the published retail price of the 1st or 2nd passenger.
11. Domestic flights guests wait for tour escort at luggage area; International flights guests wait for tour escort at the exit of the terminal building.
12. Hotel arrangements will be changed depending on the season. You can confirm your hotel information while you are on tour with your tour guide.