【Premium Service】 Elite small group with 1-6 passengers; Complimentary transfer service in Manhattan & Queens & Bronx ; Traveling with experienced tour escort and driver.
【Anything You Say】Pick your own departure day, set your own schedule, and enjoy complimentary water bottle every day!
【Safe Journey】Private group tour with only friends and relatives. No chance of getting Covid-19 from unknown passengers.
【Explore the Falls】 Hear the crashing waves. See the breathtaking views. Soak up every drop of powerful spray aboard the Maid of the Mist. Explore Niagara Falls within the shortest time!
We are heading to Watkins Glen in New York State which is an amazing canyon with more than 20 waterfalls. Later, we are going to see the renowned Niagara Falls. Overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall and the Bridal Veil Fall, you will be astounded by the deafening roar of the falls. It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful.
New York → Watkins Glen & Finger Lake (Optional, 90mins, will not be visited based on attraction closure) → Hotel → Niagara Falls Night Tour (Optional, 90mins)
1. Watkins Glen usually closes for the season during May to Oct, we will temporarily stop visiting Watkins Glen & Finger Lake.
2. We charge $15/person for bus entry permit and parking of Watkins Glen State Park & Finger Lake.
3. We will visit Watkins Glen only when weather condition allows. In case of rainy weather, we reserve the right to change or cancel the itinerary considering safety issues.
Watkins Glen State Park
Glen Creek has carved a dramatic gorge into the Watkins Glen hillside, resulting in a large, cavern-like network of rock formations.Within two miles, the glen’s stream descends 400 feet past 200-foot cliffs, generating 19 waterfalls along its course. The gorge path winds over and under waterfalls and through the spray of Cavern Cascade.
Niagara Falls Night Tour
Get closer to America’s Oldest State Park at Niagara Falls State Park! Enjoy some awe-inspiring sceneries and adventure-packed experience with us! Niagara Falls is actually not one waterfall, but three. The Niagara River flows down from Lake Erie and is divided by Goat Island. There, part of it flows to the horseshoe-shaped Canadian Falls (aptly named Horseshoe Falls), and the rest flows to the American Falls. At the American falls, the river is also split by a second small island, Luna Island, creating the third, small waterfall known as Bridal Veil Falls.
Follow the tour along the Niagara River to the Old Fort Niagara, learn the history and enjoy the beautiful scenery of Niagara area. The significant location of Old Fort is right next to Lake Ontario. Later coming back to Niagara Falls, explore more.
Niagara Falls In-depth Tour (Optional, 150mins, including Old Fort Niagara + Whirlpool State Park ) → Maid of the Mist (Optional, 30mins, will not be visited based on attraction closure) → Cave of the Winds (Optional, 60mins )→ New York
1. Maid of the mist is open usually during mid/late April to early November, we will temporarily stop visiting this attraction.
Niagara In-Depth Tour
This interesting and exciting tour includes two popular attractions: the magnificent natural wonder – Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the U.S. historic landmark – Old Fort Niagara. The Niagara Whirlpool’s greatest depth is 125 feet. It is estimated the whirlpool formed approximately 7,500 years ago by the upstream erosion of the Niagara escarpment by Niagara River. Old Fort Niagara is a rich historic landmark; it spans more than 300 years. Its commanding presence on the great lake caused it to play a critical role in the French and Indian War, the American Revolution and the War of 1812. The gorgeous Lake Ontario lies behind the Fort.
Maid of The Mist
It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful. More than 6 million cubic ft. (168,000 cubic meters) of water goes over the crest line of the falls every minute during peak daytime tourist hours. This famous Maid of the Mist ride gets passengers as close as possible to the Niagara Falls! The Maid rides right into the mists thrown up by the roaring cascade as the Niagara River tumbles over the edge of the falls.
Cave of the Winds
The Cave of the Winds on the New York side of Niagara Falls is an attraction which allows sightseers to walk right up to the base of the Bridal Veil Falls with water crashing down right on them and flowing beneath the decking.
Our company reserves the right to rearrange the journey without refunding the tour fee.
a. More than 10 days prior to departure date (EST): Free cancellation with full refund.
b. Less than 10 days but 7 days prior to departure date (EST): 50% of total purchase amount can be refunded.
c. Less than 7 days prior to departure date (EST) or on departure day (EST): 100% penalty. No refund.
d. Additional hotel bookings before or after the tour as well as other services are subject to hotel cancellation policy to determine if a refund is possible.
e. If the guest quit during the trip or fails to participate in any itinerary due to personal reasons (no travel documents, late arrival, illness, accident, etc.), the paid tour fare will not be refunded, and no other services will be compensated.
1. Customer under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult.
2. The itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather.
3. In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), the tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
4. This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Passengers who take this tour need to purchase admission tickets from tour escort on the departure date. Otherwise, we will stop providing services on the day.
5. We make every effort to provide on-time service, it does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point as a specific time, which may be affected by any number of factor including weather, traffic, strikes, government shutdowns, war or terrorist attacks, or mechanical problem.
6. Please reach the departure point on time and follow the arrangement of tour escort.
7. Before doing an individual activity or leaving the group, please get the agreement of the tour guide.
8. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
9. Non-complimentary-airport-pickup time, we provide paid airport pick-up service: 24 hours airport pick-up service for US$120(include first 1st and 2nd persons, $10 for each additional person).
10. There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date. The current amount of such penalty is set as 85% of the published retail price of the 1st or 2nd passenger.
11. Domestic flights guests wait for tour escort at luggage area; International flights guests wait for tour escort at the exit of the terminal building.
12. Hotel arrangements will be changed depending on the season. You can confirm your hotel information while you are on tour with your tour guide.